Big Al's Big Shop is open folks!

We'll be announcing things about the game and other games here! There will be no in-game announcements in this forum.
Actinate
Got any cheese?

Big Al's Big Shop is open folks!

Post by Actinate » Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:10 pm

Hey everyone!

If you've played a Rogue, you've probably encountered the quest 'From Rags to Riches.' Well, at the end of that quest line, the NPC tells you that you can now accept quests from Big Al. A quest line for Big Al was made, but it was lost as was Big Al. We didn't know this until Rogues started finishing the quest 'From Rags to Riches.'

Fortunately, the original quest wasn't as good as what we have planned for the future. For now, I give you the grand opening of Big Al's Big Store in the Merchant District. This shop will also appear in the NMD, but it's being included now for the release of Agents on Sunday, December 6th.

For Big Al's quest, well, I didn't want to leave you all hanging at the end of 'From Rags to Riches,' so Big Al now gives a "big quest" (actually, it's a very short quest, and it is meant to be a joke). If you have a Rogue and have not done 'From Rags to Riches,' I suggest you do. At the end of this month, we are going to begin retiring some quests to make room for better ones. The reward you receive from Big Al's quest will yield something for you when the NMD opens at the end of December.

For now, enjoy all the "great" wares Big Al is offering. There is definitely, certainly, for sure, 100% not something else going on with his shop... right?
COFFEE TIME FOLKS! Gotta build the game!