Famous Merchant Coming to Town

This forum is to announce in-game events such as major quests, events and other happenings.
Felinxa Sialithe

Famous Merchant Coming to Town

Post by Felinxa Sialithe » Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:41 am

Some Posters have started appearing all over Tralisia:

Felinxa Accessories

Heralding from Evonia and coming to Tralisia for a limited time only

Get all your Accessory needs from Felinxa Sialithe

Necklaces

Rings

Badges

Hair Ornaments

and More

((Felinxa Sialithe will be available for taking orders starting from Friday 3rd October 2PM EDT and taking last orders on Wednesday 8th October until 8PM EDT. If you would like to schedule a specific time and day to make an order please send a private message to Elric. Also if you cannot see Felinxa within this time period but still want to make an order then please send a message for that too. Completed orders will be available for pickup starting from Friday the 10th October 2PM EDT and agan, send Elric a message if you need to schedule a specific time for pickup))

Elric
ATS Staff

Re: Famous Merchant Coming to Town

Post by Elric » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:27 am

Times Felinxa will be available to take orders:

(Note these differ slightly to the above notice, due to slight change of my personal timetable)

Friday 3rd October 4PM EDT to 9PM EDT

Saturday 4th October 11AM EDT to 7PM EDT

Sunday 5th October 12PM(midday) EDT to 7PM EDT

Monday 6th October: Completely Unavailable

Tuesday 7th October: 4PM EDT to 9PM EDT

Wednesday 8th October: 12PM EDT to 7PM EDT (Last Chance)

If you cannot make it to any of these time slots please let me know a soon as possible and include times you are available on these days.
We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things. -by the Technomage Elric

Elric
ATS Staff

Re: Famous Merchant Coming to Town

Post by Elric » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:50 am

Orders are Closed.

I will be giving everyone their items very soon. If you have any problem, typos, wear slots, etc.. with your items please let me, or another staff member know so we can issue replacements.

I hope you all will be very happy, and watch this space for more exciting developments coming to a City near you. :twisted:
We are dreamers, shapers, singers, and makers. We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocations of equations. These are the tools we employ, and we know many things. -by the Technomage Elric

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic