Dragon Growth Writing Contest

We'll be announcing things about the game and other games here! There will be no in-game announcements in this forum.
dayrinni
Site Admin

Dragon Growth Writing Contest

Post by dayrinni » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:41 pm

HI,

With the release of playable Dragons in the game we've decided on a little contest since we all love dragons.

When a Dragon grows to the next Age, there will be some text displayed to the CHARACTER (the dragon), and to the ROOM.

This text does not exist at this time. I thought it'd be fun to do a little contest and have players submit their writings for these growths, which are:
1. Young to Mature.
2. Mature to Old.
3. Old to Ancient.

A simple example is:
Player:
Suddenly, you feel a sharp pain shoot throughout your body, like every cell exploding outwards. Your scales suddenly expand outwards! Your legs and arms grow twice in size and giant wings burst from your back! After what seemed like an eternity, the pain leaves and you're now an Old Dragon!

Room:
Suddenly, DRAGON feels a sharp pain shoot throughout HIS body, like every cell exploding outwards. DRAGON's scales suddenly expand outwards! HIS legs and arms grow twice in size and giant wings burst from HIS back! After what seemed like an eternity, the pain leaves and DRAGON is now an Old Dragon!

You can write as many as you want, and different versions. Just make sure to include the CHARACTER and ROOM pairing (ie: you can do the CHARACTER-ROOM pairing for only Mature to Old).

The ones that are selected will be put in the game and the player will receive 1 tier point OR 500 gold per pairing. If you are not selected, you will receive a reward of 100 gold.

Send your descriptions to: [email protected] with the title: DRAGON GROWTH WRITING
Please include your character name in the email!

This contest will be closed December 1st. The winners will be selected sometime shortly after.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Thanks!
* indicates a change requires an upload+copyover.

"You merely adopted the typos! I was born into them."

dayrinni
Site Admin

Re: Dragon Growth Writing Contest

Post by dayrinni » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:42 pm

Hello,

Due to a lack of submissions, this has been extended to December 1st.

Thanks!

dayrinni
Site Admin

Re: Dragon Growth Writing Contest

Post by dayrinni » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:33 am

Hello!

We got some submissions this time! But we want more! So if you want to submit some, go ahead!

Thanks!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic