Upcoming Plans

We'll be announcing things about the game and other games here! There will be no in-game announcements in this forum.
dayrinni
Site Admin

Upcoming Plans

Post by dayrinni » Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:39 pm

Hello!

So we've really worked on the game hard since it opened last July.

We're making steady progress - day by day - to opening! All of your feedback has been vital and I think if you were here a year ago, you'll see that we really did have a long way to go. On top of that, we've been doing RP on the side.

Having said that, we still have to implement a few more classes, balance some things out, fix a couple classes as well as finish the areas up to level 100.

Next, we're going to be focusing on implementing some higher leveled areas in the game as the two new classes, Templars and Arcanists, get tested and adjusted. These types of areas are going to be radically different than what you've seen before in regards of the story line of areas. Up until now, you've all fought and struggled against the wilderness - that will be no longer the case.

I just wanted to do a quick update on things!
* indicates a change requires an upload+copyover.

"You merely adopted the typos! I was born into them."

dayrinni
Site Admin

Re: Upcoming Plans

Post by dayrinni » Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:42 am

We're making great progress to finishing the areas up to level 100. We have a few more to go, with the 84-92 coming up soon!

We should be able to easily finish the rest of the areas this year!
* indicates a change requires an upload+copyover.

"You merely adopted the typos! I was born into them."

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic