Patreon Page Launched

We'll be announcing things about the game and other games here! There will be no in-game announcements in this forum.
dayrinni
Site Admin

Patreon Page Launched

Post by dayrinni » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:28 pm

Hello!

We have launched our Patreon page, located here: https://www.patreon.com/ATempestSeason

Thank you all so much for asking for ways to contribute! We are deeply humbled.

A few quick notes!

1. This is our first time doing something like this. There are bound to be goofs on our part as we fumble our way through this process.
2. Patreon takes approx 12% from everyone's pledges.
3. I have to manually flag your accounts(Game/Forums/Discord) to gain access to the goodies. It is my intention to do this within 48 hours after I receive notification of a new pledge. (Standard Disclaimers apply, ie: if I'm stuck in a ditch or captured by Aliens, it may be a bit longer :) )

As mentioned before, we would share how much we spend running the game.
We spend $28 a month on the game and web server. We spend $15 a month on development materials. We spend roughly $30 or so a year on domain names (I don't know the exact amount, I buy these in bulk, for duration's of 2-5 years at once). Each year, we also need to register/pay franchise fees to the government and it's around ~$400 in order to maintain the actual company (this isn't a direct cost to run the game but figured we'd put here anyways).

Again, thank you very much and we look forward to hearing your feedback!
Dayrinni
Actinate
* indicates a change requires an upload+copyover.

"You merely adopted the typos! I was born into them."