The Final Phase

We'll be announcing things about the game and other games here! There will be no in-game announcements in this forum.
dayrinni
Site Admin

The Final Phase

Post by dayrinni » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:46 pm

Hello!

This is a notification to all players that I have transformed into the Final Phase Dayrinni. This is where I buckle my head down and focus solely on completing the game.

After some discussion with several players in numerous means of communication, it has been decided this is the best course of action to finish the game.

What can you expect?
1. I will make no means to run any events or RP or anything player related. An example is the hydra egg quest. All of this will need to wait until we open.
2. I will become less active in discord, forum, and game. I will focus my time on completing all tasks we have outlined for release. I know this is a drastic change so in order to assist you all I've decided to adopt the following plan: If I'm at my computer working on the game I'll appear in DnD mode in discord. If I am not at my computer or not working on the game, I will appear invisible.
3. I am still available for conversation! If you want to chat, please @ me in discord, send me a tell in game, email me, or DM on on Discord.
4. In order to finish all features and planned updates to the game, I will no longer take discussion on upcoming game play systems or changes, nor request feedback from it. In addition, I will not give super far advance notice of what may coming. Instead, I'll only give notice when something is done (this is for the Early Accessers!). It Is What It Is. If you find bugs or strongly disagree with what is happening, please, post up on the forums. Our concern is completing the features and making sure they are bug free. We have spent a lot of time discussing everything in the past and we have reached a good point where we can all feel confident that we can move forward as is to Version 1.0.

Thank you all for your support and being apart of our amazing community! If you have any concerns, questions, or comments, feel free to DM on discord.

Thanks!
Dayrinni and Actinate.
* indicates a change requires an upload+copyover.

"You merely adopted the typos! I was born into them."

dayrinni
Site Admin

Re: The Final Phase

Post by dayrinni » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:55 am

Hello,

It is our plan to open the same date as when we started Open Beta Testing. So July 6th 2019!

I have to finish 3 main things:
1. Finish 72-75 area.
2. Some Typos.
3. A few manual updates.

This will mean the game is Version 1.0. Any additional additions, such as the city improvements, will come after, and will be RP events.

It is expected for players to fully embrace RP and begin building a strong community.

Actinate and myself will run larger RP events, as well as main story line quests, and also smaller RP events.

We will have additional information regarding RP in the near future.

Thanks for your support!
* indicates a change requires an upload+copyover.

"You merely adopted the typos! I was born into them."

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic